Mumford and Sons, First Aid Kit, The Staves, Vampire Weekend and The vaccines Cover of Help From My Friends at Glastonbury 2013

With a Little Help from My Friends is the first album by singer Joe Cocker, released in 1969. It was certified gold in the US and peaked at No. 35 on the Billboard 200.

The title track was written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney and originally performed by The Beatles on the album Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band; it has been inducted into both the Grammy Award Hall of Fame and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Here is Mumford and Sons, First Aid Kit, The Staves, Vampire Weekend and The vaccines - Help From My Friends at Glastonbury 2013 offer a lovely version of the song.

Mumford and Sons, The Staves, Vampire Weekend, The vaccines and First Aid Kit  - Help From My Friends at Glastonbury 2013.

And here’s Joe Cocker : With a Little Help from My Friends

With A Little Help From My Friends(single) by Joe Cocker on Grooveshark

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar